TP4 - Grey
PEAK’s GRADIENT dual technologies include the PEAK R-pad and PEAK S-pad. Two rebounding modules with different densities are embedded into the front sole according to pressure distribution, providing quicker starts and higher bounce. In the rear outsole, two shock-absorbing modules, again with different densities, ensure that the landing is comfortable and cushioned, preventing shock to the lower limbs and feet. Together, the four modules minimise stress on the feet, meeting the demands of high-intensity activity and providing vital support.
With PEAK R-PAD, the front insoles of PEAK shoes contain a rebounding material with elasticity that is 25 per cent higher than other common insole materials. After compression, the insole quickly reforms, feeding energy back into the front sole to aid with upward force and improved sporting performance.
This technology equips rear insoles with a shock-absorbing material, PEAK S-PAD, which absorbs the impact of landing on rear soles, minimising contact pressure effectively, and creating top-quality buffering in order to reduce impact-based athletic injuries.
The arches of the foot are susceptible to pronation, which is the natural rolling of your foot inwards during a walking or running gait. PEAK’s high-strength Tenacity Unit, applied in the foot arch of the outsole, stabilises the outsole during exercise, improving its firmness. It also helps to maintain a good range of motion, as well as vital support, for the feet in order to prevent athletic injuries.
PEAK’s products are developed using the insight and experience of professional sportspeople, which results in the perfect combination of comfort and performance. The technologies that are incorporated into PEAK footwear are distributed in varying combinations – on the upper, insoles and outsoles of the shoes – creating a unique range of products that are enhanced by bespoke sports technology systems.
- Supportive / Wrapping / Breathable
- The innovative use of materials and new, specialised technical structures provide wearers with the ultimate in comfort and protection, along with a superior footwear experience.
- Shock-absorbing / Lightweight
- The insoles of PEAK’s sports shoes incorporate multiple materials and production processes, as well as intelligent structural design that addresses specific athletic needs, to prevent discomfort and injury to wearers.
- Stable / Anti-slip / Wear-resistant
- PEAK’s footwear is equipped with customised wear resistance and grip, with a variety of options to suit the needs of a range of sports. This ensures safety and comfort for athletes, long-lasting footwear, and an enjoyable experience on the court or field.
- Size chart
- Shipping & Returns